The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in Asia Pacific to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to all HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer
• Maintain HR data via SAP system and other system(s) depending on country and business requirement
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Contribute to Knowledge Base content establishment and update for countries in scope
• Contribute for projects in scope for HR Customer Care Team
• Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Provide support for the transition period to ensure project timelines and deliverables are achieved
• Perform other tasks as assigned by Line Manager. This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
• Diploma/certificate in HR/other related field is preferred.
• At least 3 years of working experience in HR.
• Excellent English spoken and written.
• Fluent in Japanese is a must
• Working experience in an SSC environment preferred.
• Working experience in call center operations would be an added advantage.