• Execution of complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management in SAP, as well as documentation, including on-going support to employees.
• Management of cases according to established ways of working, including:
Using the Salesforce tool to log queries and updates, create tickets and ensure closure of tickets,
WIP management, keeping customers updated on the status of open cases,
Taking ownership of end-to-end processes,
Handing-off cases to other teams in HR Services as required,
Dealing with third party service providers,
Meeting established KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Escalating complex queries to senior advisors, SME’s and policy teams.
• Acting as a country or process focal point if necessary.
• Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
• Building partnerships with HR Partners (HRitC, HRitB, GOS and other HR Services teams) by clarifying policies and procedures, giving and asking for updates on case status, gathering missing data necessary for case processing, identifying best practices and knowledge sharing.
• Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/job aids). Ensuring the info in Knowledge Management is up-to-date
• Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery, participating in improvement initiatives.
• Adhering to the Global Approval Matrix (GAM) and Financial Control Manual (implementing all established financial controls in daily work) & Data Privacy rules, including reporting all FCM & Data Privacy breaches.
• Specific challenges of operating in this environment include:
Perform effectively with customer focus in a culturally diverse environment.
Need to prioritise across varied and dynamic workload with respect to deadlines.
Handling complex, sensitive and confidential individual cases with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge and understanding of global, local (country specific) and location-specific HR policies and processes.
• High level of ownership, resilience, empowerment and discretion to manage and resolve issues raised by employees, line managers , local HR in a quick and effective way.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Tertiary qualification – preferably in HR or Business Administration.
• Minimum 1-2 years work experience – previous experience in Shared Service, Call Centre, Service environment is an advantage.
• Exposure to an administration and /or services oriented position preferable.
• Experience in service excellence.
• English (Good command, both written & oral).
• SAP experience is an advantage.
• Strong IT skills (Microsoft suite of products).
• Able to start within 1 month to 2 months after interview.
• 1 year contract wiht a high possiblity of conversion or extension subject to performance.
• Mandarin speaking candidates are welcomed to apply.