• Check incoming vendor documents for compliance to statutory/legal requirements as per documentations requirements, market guidelines and checklists. Perform appropriate GL account coding for invoice posting, where required.
• Return/clarify with entity authorized persons/vendors on any invoices or SRT templates that are invalid for processing or have missing information.
• Process invoices and requests into SAP. Complete all clearings, check payment proposal reports, closely monitor and resolve rejected requests in a timely manner.
• Manage the Query Tool to ensure that incoming and outgoing queries are attended and completed as per SLA requirements. This also includes downloading of E-invoices and supporting documents, and save into dedicated shared folder for further processing by Document Management team.
• Consistently perform AP processing in accordance to documentations standards and highlight to Team Lead if any updates are required in a timely manner.
• Ensure all received documents are validated and processed in accordance with month end closing timelines.
• Ensure all activities related to month end closing are performed and completed in accordance with month end closing timelines.
• Responsible to prepare routine reports and analysis that are high quality, accurate and timely. To prepare additional reports at the request of the Team Lead, where required. To perform vendor reconciliation and audit confirmations when necessary/requested by Markets.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in an accounting related role.
• Experiences in accounts and similar capacity in finance shared service.
• Immediate starter preferred.
• 1 Full-Time, Contract position(s) for 1 year (extension/conversion subject to performance and headcount availability).
• Applicants must be willing to work in Damansara Heights, KL.
• Good communication skills in both English and Mandarin are required for this role.
• SAP knowledge is added advantage.
• Competent in MS office applications.