Health, Safety, Security, the Environment (HSSE)
HSSE procedures are updated in our employment contract and internal Work Rules to ensure the base locations and the respective HSSE requirements are identified and documented. When workforces are deployed to those base locations that require additional HSSE trainings, medical check-up, insurance, safety gears and work permit, all these requirements must be fulfilled before the actual deployment.
Malaysia is a multi–ethnic, multicultural, and multilingual society. As a Malaysian company, we embrace Diversity and Inclusion as the core value for our work and our lives.
To us, diversity is the mix of differences in ethnicity, gender, age, national origin and religion and inclusion is getting the mix to work well together. We are committed to ensure all employees and candidates are selected and treated fairly with respect, regardless of their personal characteristics.
Critical success factors to ensure success to in the Diversity and Inclusion are:
- Visible company commitment and clear vision.
- Consistent alignment to the customers’ business policies for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Integration into recruitment management processes.
- Measurement and accountability.
- Ongoing communications at every level of the company.
We ensure a compliance with anti-corruption laws by creating a corporate culture and awareness with the following key emphasis:
- Management of the company instils the culture of Bribe Free Malaysia;
- Supervisory measures to ensure transactions and records are accurately reflected in the accounting for auditing;
- Effective training of employees regarding relevant anti-corruption standards and procedures;
- Endorsement to customers’ Anti Bribery & Corruption policies. Any gifts, hampers, entertainment and hospitality given should be documented and the amount involved shall not exceed the limits stated in the customers’ policies.