Home

Introduction

Techsap is a Malaysia-based outsourcing company. The principal activities of the Company comprise Provision of Contingent Workforce, Managing IT infrastructure Projects and Recruitment. Global Business Services (GBS), which generates 80% of our revenue, is the key segment the Company operates in. The remaining 20% of the revenue is derived from the recruitment of talents for commercial entities in the Oil & Gas, Telecommunication, Tobacco and Automobile industries.

 

History

The Company was incorporated in May 1994 as a consulting firm and had been involved in several SAP implementations. Between 2002 and 2003, the Company partnered with a system integrator to market SAP ERP solutions to the local small and medium-sized Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies.
Since Jul 2004, we have transformed our business model from the consulting to the current asset-light organization. Adaptability has become the core driver for our business operations and sustainability. The Company’s core business activities are in the sourcing and supplies of SAP Consultants, IT Professionals, Outsourcing, Project Managers, Accountants, Procurement Managers, HR Analysts and various skilled workforces to multinational Clients either as the contingent workforces or direct hire.

 

Objectives

  1. Developing strategic relationships such as the preferred vendor schemes, which result synergy beneficial to all parties. We believe this is the most productive way of developing business with the economies of scopes and scales.

Efficiently supported by in-house service capabilities and more than 18 years of industry experience, we mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help our key accounts to achieve their objectives and excellent price performance returns.

Techsap is committed to sustainable growth and good corporate citizenship. Reflecting the company’s business principles, our operations emphasizes free competition, business integrity, social accountability, and respect for stakeholders and the community.